Welcome to the Hellmouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hellmouth

A hotspot for supernatural activity. This is a Buffy and Angel roleplaying site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adriana Fox
Admin
Adriana Fox

Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) Empty
PostSubject: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:08 am

Adrian Fox was sitting down at in the abandoned building of Nishioro, Japan. Adriana finally had enough!
She was seperated from the girls, Adriana was a mischevious 13year old. Adriana hated how the other
slayers bossed her around just because she was younger than all of them, Oh come on! She was much stronger than them and she was so much smaller than them. She wished she could follow Buffy instead
of Satsu. Satsu was very protected over the uninnocent 13 year old. Adriana finally heard someone
coming ; She stood up with her knife in her hand. She swept her blond hair out of her face,I thought this
was abanded!
Adriana thought.

As Adriana didnt know, her parents were both vampires killed by slayers. She heard some girl who was
following Satsu also, old an african-american girl that Adriana's whole family were vampires, Adriana thought
the girl was lying but too think of it Adriana ran away. Now she was here being lurked by something
the scared 13 year old held up her knife and yelled,"SHOW YOUR FACE I'M NOT SCARED!"

Last edited by Adriana Fox on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed her age!! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ovid
Admin
Ovid

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Ovid listened to the girl he could sense much from her, he thought he wished he could help more then jus tbeing the ghost to follow, to watch and wait, only to see things fall apart again. The same story, different people, all he could do was wait, watch, he's let go of it all, yet he never stopped trying.
"Salve" he said he stepped out of a wall, he watched her, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Adriana Fox
Admin
Adriana Fox

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Adriana looked back and saw a boy who was probably her age he had light blond
hair but she didnt see his eyes, Too Adriana he looked very pale, MAybe a vampire!
Adriana thought then she walked over to the pale boy and asked him,"Are you a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Ovid
Admin
Ovid

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

"it might have been more easy to die if I was." Ovid watched her he said, "Your quite young for such a road."
he noted. He was not wearing his cloak, he only did when he had to, he asked, "why do you choose to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Adriana Fox
Admin
Adriana Fox

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Adriana stared at the boy,"I never choose a fight when I have too." How did
he know that Adriana wanted too fight? Adriana then watched the boy as
he watched her, Adriana's pretty face scruntched up in disgust as she asked
"Who are you, and What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ovid
Admin
Ovid

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 pm

"I don't stalk." ovid clarified, "I was tracking a vampire clan south, the slayers came, made a mess of everything, I followed them back curious." he shrugged he said, "I only know so much, despite what people want to think.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Fox
Admin
Adriana Fox

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Adriana was about too pound the boy in the face but then she looked closely,
Hey he's really cute... She thought but then she kept her cool and said.
"Well us slayers are trying too do as we can.." Adriana shuddered when he said a
vampire clan. She hated how those two girls said that she came from a family of
vampires it couldnt be true,"Follow a vampire clan, Uhm its very compli-" She stopped and then
sighed then she said,"I guess I have too find out what you are!"

Adrian then took out her knife and then stepped 6 steps towards back from the boy
then she stepped another 6 steps then she ran towards the boy then a flash back
popped into her head...

(Flashback)

"Zela, we have too hurry!" A handsome pale man with dark hair said.

"Kan, what about Adriana?" A beautiful blond woman said holding a baby.

"Forget about her, those stupid slayer girls are coming!" When the man said "Slayers" He hissed.

Zela's eyes turned red as she put down baby Adriana then took off a shiny pendant that had a ruby
on it.

Suddenly 20 teenage girls kicked open the door with lots of weapons in their hands.

"Satsu, we found them!" A blond haired girl said.

Satsu's eyes shone then she said,"Get the baby and kill them!"

(END OF FLASHBACK!)

As Adriana ran she then fell down and then started sobbing,"I cant do this!"
Back to top Go down
Ovid
Admin
Ovid

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Ovid watched her he went incorporeal, he then watched her begin to sob he did not let his guard down, however hurt she may seem. He kenlt down beside her he listened to her.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Fox
Admin
Adriana Fox

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:10 pm

As the thirteen year old slayer kept on sobbing she saw a shadow knelt down
and listen too her, she let out a little laugh and said,"You should'nt see me like
this." Adriana then sat crossed legged and wiped off her tears,"Have you
ever felt that someone has betrayeded you?" She asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ovid
Admin
Ovid

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Ovid watched her he then said, "it's soemthing I'm familiar with I guess." he sat down with her.
he said, "often times it's not you, not the world, just, nothing." he glanced at her.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Fox
Admin
Adriana Fox

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Adriana nodded and felt the same way. hen she glanced at him.
Adriana just noticed that he kept on staring at her strangely.
He's very nice.. She thought as she looked down at the ground.
Then her pretty face grew solemn in then she asked out of curiousity,
"Why are you looking at me like that." She curved her lips in too a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ovid
Admin
Ovid

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Ovid blinked in pure confusion, he asked, "What?"
he shook his head he was lost, what was she talking about? he paused he blinked oh...
that...
Back to top Go down
Adriana Fox
Admin
Adriana Fox

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Adriana forgotted that question and figured out
that it was very immature for her to ask, then she asked
a very smart question,"What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ovid
Admin
Ovid

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Ovid pondered over what she had said, he shrugged it off.
"i'm ovid." he told her he glanced at her he then got to his feet he said, "I will bother you no longer." he began walking toward one fo the walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Spike felt like he wanted too kick a bitch! As he walked on the top of a abandoed house
he looked down and saw a boy walk into a wall in confusion he stomped down on the glass
house and the glass shattered on top of a blond girl. He then jumped down and looked at her
hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Fox
Admin
Adriana Fox

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:24 pm

((I think i'm breaking some rules, LOCKED.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))   Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter of a Vampire.((Open to any Vampires.))
Page 1 of 1