Welcome to the Hellmouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hellmouth

A hotspot for supernatural activity. This is a Buffy and Angel roleplaying site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the home of Slayers ((Open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Summers
Admin
Dawn Summers

In the home of Slayers ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: In the home of Slayers ((Open))   In the home of Slayers ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:24 am

Dawn was in the training area today, sitting on one of the metal benches against the wall. Today had been as busy, just as it always was from the moment she woke up to the moment she went to bed. Though today a series of vampire covens had been discovered not 'too too' far from the citadel so it was even more busy. A few of the more experianced slayers came to the conclusion that they might be planning a attack so a squad went out to go check it out.

She doubted it though. Why would vampires try and attack a area that was filled with dozens of slayers? To her they either had to have a really good plan, or they were very, very stupid.

Dawn dismissed the thought, partially not caring about the situation. It wasn't like she was allowed to fight anyways. With all the slayers here she doubted that she'd ever get the chance to even if she was allowed.

Tucking a dark strand of hair behind her ear, Dawn turned her attention to the slayers down here in the basement with her. The newbies were training at the moment. Excerising. Sparring, the works. There were alot of new slayers coming in lately so there were quite a few girls down here. Honestly more than she liked, but she knew it was good for the slayers to get the help they needed. Even if she thought this base was crowded enough. The others must be just as crowded.

Dawn had come down here to train, whether her sister liked it or not. Though nothing really looked to be open, and there didn't seem to be much room to walk without getting caught in the slayer crossfire. So for now she was observing them. She figured that she could learn that way too.
Back to top Go down
https://hellmouthrpg.forumotion.com
Buffy Summers
Canon Character
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: In the home of Slayers ((Open))   In the home of Slayers ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:32 am

Buffy Summers missed Angel! Just then she smiled as she saw the girls train with the Watchers.
Just then Buffy looked around then saw a familiar face."Dawn, what are you doing here?"
She walked up too her little sister putting her hands on her hips.

((Sorry its short!))
Back to top Go down
Dawn Summers
Admin
Dawn Summers

PostSubject: Re: In the home of Slayers ((Open))   In the home of Slayers ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:48 am

(it's kk. Razz
out of curiousity how many seasons of buffy have you seen? 'cause buffy and angel havn't been together in years. they actually aren't on good terms since he took over wolfram and hart.
also their aren't any watchers, the council blew up in season seven, or six, I can't completly remember))

Dawn blinked hearing Buffys voice. She was pulled out of her thoughts imediatly and she quickly turned her head to look at her. A frown started to pull at her lips. She had thought that Buffy was one of the slayers that had went out to investigate!

"What? Oh, um..." She hesitated on what to say here. What excuses could she come up with for being down here? She decided to go with the usual. "It's none of your buisness, Buffy." She loudly huffed, tightly crossing her arms over her chest. This usually lead to fights but she always stuck with what she said. She didn't think it was any of her buisness! Never did.
Back to top Go down
Willow Rosenberg
Canon Character
Willow Rosenberg

Location : Gerudo Desert! I just got past the Mesa! Oh wait, this meant physical location...

PostSubject: Re: In the home of Slayers ((Open))   In the home of Slayers ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:21 am

(and my fourth attempt at my post... Getting sick of typing on this touchscreen...)
Willow wandered down the halls of the citadel, looking for a familiar face. She was in scotLand for a while visiting Druid sites and had decided to drop in. There were so many Slayers here! For a moment Willow was proud of her work. But she also felt sad at the thought of that horrible day. They had lost too many loved ones, and Willow's hometown that day. But lately she had heard of some of them returning to life. If that were true, could Tara possibly... Willow pushed that train of thought away. Tara was gone, and grieving over her had turned Willow into a monster. She still missed Tara but she had resigned trying to get her back after that experience with the dark magic.

Willow looked around a doorway to find a sort of training room. She stepped in, dodging sparring girls while scanning the room. She thought she caught a glimpse of Dawn's long strait hair and headed towards it. Getting closer she found not just Dawn, but Buffy as well. They appeared to be arguing, but what else was new there? She sped up a little. "Buffy! Dawn!" she called, breaking into a smile. She hadn't seen them very much in the past years.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Canon Character
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: In the home of Slayers ((Open))   In the home of Slayers ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:42 am

Buffy pouted at Dawn. She probably doesnt know what I have been through.
Buffy thought as she took a lock of her blond hair and tossed it to her shoulders.
Buffy remembered when her mother died of a brain anyurism. The blond slayer
smirked at her sister but then heard a familiar voice calling her and Dawn's name
Buffy Summers turned back and saw her best friend Willow! She missed her.
Buffy remembered when Willow and Xander and her other friends made the
"Scooby Gang" Buffy hugged her best friend. "So how have you been, I've missed you!"

((I've only seen 4 seasons! i HAVENT WATCHED THIS SHOW IN A LONG TIME.))
Back to top Go down
Dawn Summers
Admin
Dawn Summers

PostSubject: Re: In the home of Slayers ((Open))   In the home of Slayers ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:22 am

Dawn glared at Buffy, and was about to say something but hearing a familiar voice she turned her attention to it. She looked behind Buffy to see. Noticing that it was Willow she smiled happily. "Willow!" She got up off of the bench. She had missed Willow. Ever since everyone split up to take care of the slayers she hadn't seen her friends in awhile. It was always great to see one again when they came to visit.

Dawn would have hugged her but Buffy got to Willow first. She decided that she'd just ask instead. "What are you doing here? Are you and Kennedy okay?" She never liked Kennedy. Something was off about her... but if Willow liked her she'd learn to like her too.
Back to top Go down
Willow Rosenberg
Canon Character
Willow Rosenberg

Location : Gerudo Desert! I just got past the Mesa! Oh wait, this meant physical location...

PostSubject: Re: In the home of Slayers ((Open))   In the home of Slayers ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:30 pm

((haha buffy just read the entire buffy wiki site and memorize every line by heart like me))
((oh haha spammy random post: "We attack the mayor with Hummus." -Oz ))

Willow Hugged Buffy back tightly. "I missed you guys!" she pulled back and went to Dawn, pulling her into a hug too. "Kennedy and I are great, she's in Egypt now. wanted to see the pyramids." ((haha idk x3)) "where's Zander?" she had wanted to see all of them here. she looked between the two of them, beaming. she was still just so happy to see her friends.

((agh! it's so short! Dx)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Summers
Admin
Dawn Summers

PostSubject: Re: In the home of Slayers ((Open))   In the home of Slayers ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:37 pm

(you guys read the entire buffy wiki site? =O its huge tho! ive done the same thing but, it hurts your eyes!)
(lol! hummus x))
(sorry for the short, im still waking up xD)

Dawn hugged her back happily. "Xander's somewhere around here." She didn't know where at the moment though. Her guess was with some slayers.

She let go of the hug, she smiled. "It's great to see you again. It's been so long." She said momentarily forgetting her fight with Buffy.
Back to top Go down
Willow Rosenberg
Canon Character
Willow Rosenberg

PostSubject: Re: In the home of Slayers ((Open))   In the home of Slayers ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 pm

((Yupperz, most anyways.
And sorry for leaving you out, Buffy, I just wanted to keep the topic alive in your absence))
Rue smiled. This was so great! "It really has been so long! I've probably been away too much. Oh but there's so much to see out here! And I've learned a lot too. Magic and stuff" she nodded. Lots of magic. She'd visited everywhere she could in the last coupleyears and she'd seen things she'd never even heard of before. Spells that she'd sworn never to even speak of, let alone perform, and tasted some great food. She understood why vampires liked to move around so much. There was so much to do.
((bad. Short. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Dawn Summers
Admin
Dawn Summers

PostSubject: Re: In the home of Slayers ((Open))   In the home of Slayers ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:28 am

Dawn nodded listening to her. It made her curious. "You got to show me the magic." She said with a excited smile. She always loved watching Willow do magic. She knew that she couldn't do any of the things Willow could, she was only dabbling in it still with a few books Will had given her awhile back. But watching Willow perform spells was always very cool.
((eh shorts okay. it's superlate my time, i'm begining to pass out as I write this xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the home of Slayers ((Open))   In the home of Slayers ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the home of Slayers ((Open))
Page 1 of 1