Welcome to the Hellmouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hellmouth

A hotspot for supernatural activity. This is a Buffy and Angel roleplaying site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back from the beyond ((Open))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cordelia Chase
Canon Character
Cordelia Chase

Back from the beyond ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:32 am

Cordelia paced in the lobby, walking back and forth in hurried movements by the staircase. She was nervous. More than nervous actually, she felt like she was going to expload from anticipation. But also, she was excited. She had been dead for a year already, give or take a few months. Either way she couldn't wait to see everyone again! Even if 'everyone' wasn't here.

The thought was a major downer. But she had watched the events as if she were right there at her friends sides. It was a good and bad thing...

She remembered that the gang had gone up against The Circle of the Black Thorn shortly after she died. Wesley hadn't survived his fight against the demon sorcerer. She had seen Illyria extract revenge on the sorcerer as well. Ugh, it had been nasty, but she wasn't going to complain. He deserved it for killing Wesley! But just because the Old One helped them in that battle didn't mean that she was fond of her. She killed her other friend to be brought into this world. That wasn't something you forgave easily. The same went for Spike, but for a whole bunch of different reasons.

The battle against the army that the Senior Partners sent after them wasn't easy to watch either. It was nerve wracking! And she was only watching it! It was a great relief that they came out victorious. Injured but victorious.

Everything after that didn't seem bad to her. Though, good or bad, it was hard to watch. It was all she could do. Watch. Being a higher power wasn't a picnik.

It had taken a ton of convincing to get the Powers That Be to let her come back. Her death had somewhat been by mystical means so it was possible.

And that brought her to this moment. As soon as she was back on earth again, the Hyperion was the first place she went. Shopping for something else besides this white dress had been tempting but hey, friends!

Unforunatly, no one seemed to be home at the moment. Her guess was that they were out fighting something, something. She hadn't had time to check in before she was sent back.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Canon Character
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 am

Angel was tired. He was tired of it all. Ever since Cordelia, Wesley and Fred died the joy just seemed to be gone. He hadn’t seen Connor nor Gunn in ages but at least they were alive. He also wondered about Lorne, he had kept his promise alright. Kill Lindsey and then disappear, Angel wanted to see that emerald green singing demon simply so that he could feel like it was back in the day. Now he spend pretty much all his time fighting vampires and demons, he was only at the Hyperion to get blood or have some sleep. Being there reminded him too much of his friends, and given not many of them were alive that was painful. Even more painful was that his friends from Sunnydale didn’t trust him anymore for taking over wolfram and heart. Ah well, it didn’t matter now. The senior partners had been pushed back for at least a century. And when there was a new circle of the black thorn or any kind of minions of the senior partners. He would be right there to fight them. That was all that mattered now, fighting the good fight. He saved as many as he could the way he used to before he took over Wolfram and heart. It was easier, he felt less in conflict with himself and his actions which was very nice. Other than that, everything was s**t.

Angel walked through the doors of the hotel, what he saw his eyes couldn’t believe. Could it really be? He dropped his sword onto the floor not knowing what to do. Really he wanted to take her in his arms but he had to be sure. It wouldn’t be the first time someone pulled a trick on him. And he knew about the first evil, it could take the form of anyone who had passed. And if Angel had never given spike that amulet the first’s plan could have worked. Still why now? It had been so long, why would the first get back at Angel now? Was there an apocalypse coming again? Angel really didn’t feel like an apocalypse right now. Then again there always was one of those coming, it was a never ending story. And without Wesley to translate all those texts in three thousand year old languages, Angel just didn’t see them coming anymore. “Cordelia? Is that really you?” He said. He remembered the last time he thought he saw Cordelia, or her spirit anyway. He was so happy then, until he got that phone call. She died, she never woke had woken up.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Chase
Canon Character
Cordelia Chase

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:26 am

Hearing that voice Cordelias pacing came to a halt, startled, she imediatly spun around to face the doors. Her muscles relaxed but her breathe got caught in her throat as she saw him.

"Angel..." Were the first words out of her mouth. Not the first words since being back, she had said a ton of things since she had been returned to earth. Most of it being nervous, partially meaningless rambles that were about dozens of topics. She couldn't even recall most of what she had said. But at the moment it was the first thing, the only thing she could say. She wasn't sure it was audible, she had spoke in a whisper. Having been shocked to see him. Still was.

Cordelia had prepared herself for this moment. The moment when she'd see him again. When she'd see any of them again. But her preperation didn't make the cut for she was still as stunned as could be. Seeing him in person was by far different then watching him from above.

A joyous smile slowly spread across her lips, but as she heard him speak a amused smirk replaced it, a hand resting on her right hip. "Who else would it be? Or is there another Cordelia that I should know about." She replied in that playful tone of hers. She was undeniably happy, she couldn't hide that.

Last edited by Cordelia Chase on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drusilla
Canon Character
Drusilla

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Drusilla danced through the streets hearing most malevolent news malevolent in deed, she giggled, she stretched her arms out to the sky, she let out a happy sigh staring at the twinkling lights, she never cared for 'science' and what they said about the stars dieing, it would be quite sad btu there were always others in the sky, her star was falling toward her arms, she thought, with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Canon Character
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Angel couldn't believe it. She was back, she was really back. Cordelia, he had missed her so much. The last few months had been so lonely. Everyone had gone their separate ways. He hadn't felt like that since Darla came back and he cut himself off from everyone. And back then he tried to lose his soul. He wanted to turn back into Angelus. That wasn't the case now but still. He felt like that. But now, Cordy was back. He didn't know how, he didn't care. He was just so happy, so happy... Angel ran up to her and hugged her. “I'm so glad you're back.” He said. When she asked about another Cordelia for a moment he remembered the dragon that helped him out back in the L.A apocalypse. The dragon mistakenly thought Angel had called her Cordelia. Either way the dragon had been helpful until eventually being killed. Angel didn't care to mention that now, there were so much more important things than that. “How did you get back? I mean, you were dead. It wouldn't be the first time someone came back but it has been over a year. I can't believe you're back!” Angel was rambling it was the happiness taking over. He focused on nothing but her being back, nothing at all. Not the things Angelus did, not the things he did. It all dissapeared. All that was there was Cordelia, the fact that he wasn't alone any more. It all made him, so happy.

Angelus couldn't believe it, he was back! He remembered Cordelia's words well, back when he was in that cage. “We're gonna put your soul back. And then you're never coming back, Angel is going to make sure of that.” Yet now he was back, because of Cordelia none the less. The best part, given he was hugging her he was so close to her neck. It was too easy. Even though he would love to send her back to wherever she came from with a lot of pain, he couldn't resist just sinking his teeth in her neck and finally finish this. Her blood would probably be lovely. And after that, he was going right for the main price. It was time Buffy's holy slayer crusade came to an end. So many slayer's so much slayer blood to drink. After all that was the best there was, he had tasted it before. And once you give a zip of the best wine ever drunk, all you want is more and more, until there's nothing left to drink.

((Sorry I didn't do anything with your post Drussila I just didn't know how to reply to it, please enter the frame next post if you can Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Drusilla
Canon Character
Drusilla

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Drusilla went into a fit of mad giggles, she laughed, oh the stars never lie! never ever lie they don't, she spread her arms out to the moon it was full, full with the promise of warm blood to be spilt.
She swayed walking onward toward her destination, she saw the hotel, she pondered on if she's ever been there before, the stars have they've been everywhere and told her exactly where to go.
She shrugged it off, she giggled, "Daddy!" she put her hand son both doors and opened them, she spun around in a circle, she stretched her arms out to Angelus, "Daddyy your back, your back" she said in a childish tone, her eyes bright like the moon that blessed their union.
"Daddy the light is gone, gone with the wind it blew away, leaving Angelus back for dinner" she grinned she looked toward Cordelia. She licked her teeth.

(? sorry I'm reallyyy new in rpg web sights, I usually rp on this thing called Stardoll
anyhow, what's that mean?)
(and sorry if my posts are real short and my spelling has typos that's just kinda how it goes, I type faster then I think sometimes)

Last edited by Adriana Fox on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some Spelling and Capitalization errors. -Adrian Fox, Admin)
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Chase
Canon Character
Cordelia Chase

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Cordelia moved her arms up around his neck hugging him in return. It was so great to be here again, with him. His skin was cold against her touch but hey, that wasn't new news. And at this moment she didn't care if it made her shiver or not. She was too happy about being alive and with him. It had been so long... longer than she liked. But she was finally here and with him once more. Even if the rest of her friends weren't here, she was still happy.

Listening to his rambling Cordelia laughed, in a good way though. "Slow down, big guy. You're going to hurt yourself." She said teasingly as she pulled out of the hug. She didn't want too but it was easier to talk when you weren't being constricted. She looked up at him, her gaze soft but a undeniably happy smile on her lips. Looking at him she noticed his happyness. His curse never came to mind though. Why would it? She didn't think that this kind of happyness would get rid of his soul. She did notice a change though, something about his eyes... She didn't take it into consideration though. The only thing really on her mind right now was what was going on, here and now.

After taking a short, excited breathe, she spoke. "The Powers. They let me come back. It took a tooon of convincing. You wouldn't believe how long I was begging them to come back." She said as if exhausted. "But they finally let me... I couldn't stand by and watch anymore. You've been so... you know. It was killing me to see you like that." Her expression saddened a little as she said it, but it lifted up again, she smiled. "I'm back now though. And this time I'm not leaving either. You're stuck with-" She was cut off hearing the front doors open. Cordelia looked to them, expecting it to be one of her friends, but when she saw that familar face her smile vanished.

"What are you doing here!?" This was ruining her happy moment with Angel! She paused though hearing Drusillas words. What..?

Confusion spread across her face as she glanced at Angel before returning her attention back to Drusilla, she scoffed. "Angelus? You've got the wrong guy, girly. Angel has a soul, or did you forget?" She wouldn't be surprised.

Without looking at him she asked. "Angel, will you do the honors and stake her once and for all?" She never got why they didn't. She thought this nut should have been dusted long ago.

((yeah, she's still new to the site. we're usually roleplaying on another site together and, big posting was never required xD))
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Canon Character
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Angelus looked at Dru. Why did she have to ruin his fast food hot looking meal? She of course noticed that his soul was gone but Cordy wouldn't have. Damn that half witted play thing of his. After all over the past few centuries that was all she ever was. He didn't get how Spike ever loved her, even without a soul. Probably that poetic side of his, it was stupid. Angelus knew that a seed of suspicion had already been planted. So there was no point in acting as if he was Angel. Still, he felt like he should cause Dru some pain for messing everything up. Angel was still pissed that Dru lived while Darla staked herself for that brat that was wiggling inside her. Darla was a lot more fun, and she actually had some sense in that dead brain of her. Angel luckily had a silver dagger with him to kill some kind of demon. Angelus didn't remember what kind of demon and he didn't care enough to dig through Angel's memories. He grabbed it and threw it into Drusilla's foot. Obviously it wouldn't kill her but it would hurt. “I'll deal with you later!” He said to her. He probably would hurt her some more simply because to hear her scream DADDY WHY? It was entertaining. He would do that after dinner though.

He looked at Cordelia again. A wicked smile appeared on his face before showing his true face. The vampire's face. “Suprise!” He said while waving his arms open like some theatre actor. He always did that, simply because it was fun to do. And of course the look on Cordelia's face would be priceless. “I'm actually really glad that you're back. I never did get a taste of that sweet body of yours. After all you did promise me, remember?” Angelus still didn't like being double crossed back then. He did give them the information for them. He even killed the beast which they could have never done. If only that b/witch hadn't interfered he would have come back from the drug and killed them all. But nooooo he had to be ensouled again! This time though he already knew his first target after having lunch on some nice Californian girls. He was going after Willow. He'd torture her, badly. She had ruined his parties too many times, she was going to pay for that.

Now he focused on Cordelia again. Angel had given her some training, she couldn't possibly take him but she had spunk. “So what were your promises? I'll kill you dead?” Angelus remembered when she told Angel she would kill him if he ever turned into Angelus again. She said that many times, now she would probably run for it. Try to find Connor, or Gunn. But they were miles away, Angelus had free game. And if Drusilla got that dagger out of her foot he even had back up. He wasn't sharing Cordelia though, he had waited for this moment way too long.

((Its all good, you're a good rp'er and I love how you do Dru XD I just didn't know how to write anything about your part because you weren't actually in the hotel XD))
Back to top Go down
Drusilla
Canon Character
Drusilla

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Drusilla watched she giggled at daddy's comical acts, she swayed watching she wanted a taste!
"some one's been a bad girl, come back you did, ought to have stayed gone, gone and lost forever among the stars." she put one of ehr hands as though reaching up toward the ceiling, she said, "the stars wouldn't take you though, take no one they don't, their picky, it's sad." she whined, she looked at cordelia, she giggled, "music, daddy, will there be music?"
she swayed to the beat she hoped to hear in the future, the beat of a thousand hearts beating faster, faster with blood, she smiled wider cheering herself up, she moved closer toward the two, she put her hands on her chest, "mmmm, sweet you are, but angel beast is no longer here, he's flown away on the wind." she giggled, "sppsss the wind accepts all." she whispered as thoguh the secrets of life were unveiled.
"Daddy" she hummed, "daddy's come back!" she said in a singsong voic begining to sway again to the beating heart tune she heard inside her head.
(lol thanksies, I enjoy doing insane peeps.
and ooh yah, I didn't wanna start IN the hotel cuz then it opens the question, why would shebe in it you know?)
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Chase
Canon Character
Cordelia Chase

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Watching Angel throw a silver looking dagger into Drusillas foot Cordelia blinked. That wasn't a stake... And either way it was way off target unless her dead unbeating heart was magically in her foot now. It was a dumb thought that she highly doubted.

Turning back to Angel she stared seeing him with his 'game face' on. Though with a much more evil look than the many other times she had seen it. It was a look that imediatly made her think of Angelus. But he couldn't be back...

Angelus's words felt like ice in her veins and she instinctivly stepped back a few spaces. A horrified look on her paling face.

"No. No, no, no, no, no! You can not be back!" He couldn't! This had to be a joke. A cruel one at that but a joke none the less! Cordelia had been watching over him and the others since she had died. It wasn't like there was much else to do. And not at any point at all, at all!, did she see him loose his soul and transform into Angelus. Not once-... She paused rethinking the last few minutes. Happyness, happyness...

"Oh crap." She couldn't believe this! She was responsible for Angel loosing his soul!? She had thought that if she was ever going to be the cause of him loosing his soul that it be after a romantic night together. Not like this! The thought never crossed her mind that he could possibly feel 'pure happyness' from seeing her back from the grave. She expected Angel to be happy but not That happy!

Many thoughts raced through her frightened mind. Cordelia couldn't kill him. She always said that if he ever turned back that she'd kill him dead on the spot. But saying and actually doing were two different things! She thought about the cage in the basement. Maybe she could lock him up like last time? Oh where did they keep the tranqualizer gun now!?

Cordelia glanced between Drusilla and Angelus, she couldn't possibly take on both at the same time. She knew that even with Drusilla being a crazy nut job that she was still not someone you wanted to be in a fight with, though listening to her rambling all she wanted to do was punch that creepy face of hers. And Angelus? No explaination needed!

With one more look at the two she hastely darted to the weapons cabinent and there she grabbed the first thing that she could, a wooden crossbow. Aleady loaded too. Lucky for her.
Cordelia spun back around to them holding the crossbow defensivly infront of her and with her finger on the trigger, ready to release the arrow if needed. "Stay back, both of you."
Back to top Go down
Drusilla
Canon Character
Drusilla

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:48 pm

(oops totally missed that bit, oh well, sorry again reallyyy not used to big posts)
Drusilla looked down at her foot her face fell slightly, "daddy's not pleased with his favorite daughter." she shook her head she took the knife out, she winced slightly, she swayed again, she looked at it, she whined slightly, she licked the blood off the blade, she closed her eyes she hummed as though soothing herself, she then looked up at cordelia, she said, "daddy's not done with you yet, screams and begs for the angel beast." she whispered, "it's a party and everyones invited!"
Back to top Go down
Adriana Fox
Admin
Adriana Fox

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:48 pm

((Mind if Buffy or Adriana joins?))
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Canon Character
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 am

Angelus was surprised that Drusilla was barely bothered by the dagger. Well at least if meant she could take a bit of pain. It made him remember the time Angel had put her on fire. Even though that was Angel, he thought that was quite impressive. At the time he believed there might be a little hope for Mr. champion. Then he got his 'epiphany' which had to screw things up. He still couldn't believe that Angel actually wanted to lose his soul. Sadly he didn't. Else Angelus would have never been in a cage but he would have been roaming free with Darla terrorizing modern America. Sadly that wasn't the case. Well if he got to Willow and snapped her little neck before she could put his soul back he would still be able to. All in good time though.

He looked at Cordelia with a wicked smile. “Oh yeah, I'm back baby. And this time there's no one around to put my soul back.” Angelus smiled It was time for his revenge.

When Cordelia pulled out a crossbow all Angelus could do was laugh. “Do you remember how much good that did you last time?” Angelus said starting at he left leg. Last time he caught the arrow out of the air and threw it back at her, and he knew he could do it again. “But okay, I'll play your game. Hit me!” Angelus laughed waiting for an arrow to be shot at him. Maybe at Drusilla, than again if she got hit anywhere but the heart it would only be entertaining.

((Sorry this took so long and that it's such crap... and Adriana, Angelus will be coming after you slayer lot soon enough Wink , please await your turn Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Drusilla
Canon Character
Drusilla

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 am

Drusilla swayed she held the dagger in her hands like it was a doll, she hummed, she said, "daddy's all happy, the screams will follow" She pointed slightly to cordelia then invisable people, she giggled a slight grin on her face. "It's a party, veryone's invited, Ms. Edith iwll be pleased but she can't see anything." she shok her head, "I can see for her." she continued her rantings of nothing in a quiet hushed tone watching daddy have his fun.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Chase
Canon Character
Cordelia Chase

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:23 am

Cordelia hesitated thinking back on that. She hadn't exactly been 'herself' at the time but she still remembered, reluctantly. Ugh! This couldn't end well.

She couldn't believe that the powers let this happen. How the hell could they let her come back if there was a possible chance of this happening!? Angel was their champion! How could they let him go all 'grr'. Such wonderful, all seeing powers- she thought sarcastically.

Cordelia was nervous, and honestly afraid. She was up against two of the most dangerous vampires to ever exist. With nothing but a lousy crossbow to protect her. There were other weapons in the cabinent but she didn't think that they'd be a great help either. Angel had taught her everything she knew with a sword, but maybe it be better than the crossbow? Definetly alot better in her opinion, but she didn't want to make the move for it, not just yet. Turning her back to the vampires to open the cabinent and pull out the sword would not be a smart move. Not just yet anyways.

For now she kept the crossbow steadily aimed, if this turned into a fight she'd go down fighting. She wasn't going to die easily, not if she could help it!

She was hoping that she could slip her way out of this though. There wasn't much choices available so she'd try what she could. Glancing once at Dru she looked to Angelus. "You can't really want to kill me. I mean, I'm the reason that you're back afterall. Without me, Angel would still have a soul. That's got to be worth something, right? Like, oh, sparing my life? Postponing my death? Twenty minutes at the least?" She said listing the first things at the top of her head, a nevous, very weak smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the beyond ((Open))   Back from the beyond ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from the beyond ((Open))
Page 1 of 1