Welcome to the Hellmouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hellmouth

A hotspot for supernatural activity. This is a Buffy and Angel roleplaying site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OC Character Creation

Go down 
+2
Adriana Fox
Dawn Summers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Summers
Admin
Dawn Summers

OC Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:17 am

Here you can create your character. You can have two characters each.

Character's Name:

Species:

Date of Birth:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Powers/ Talents/ Abilities: ((Don't give yourselves a ton of powers unless it's apart of your species.))

Other Information:

Last edited by Dawn Summers on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hellmouthrpg.forumotion.com
Adriana Fox
Admin
Adriana Fox

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Character's Name:Adriana

Species:Slayer

Date of Birth:April 25, 1996

Appearance:Adriana has blond hair and blue eyes.

Personality:She is bubbly and fun being the youngest slayer that is.

History:Adriana doesnt remember her History.

Powers/ Talents/ Abilities: ((Don't give yourselves a ton of powers unless it's apart of your species.))Telapathy

Other Information:Sorry its short!

Last edited by Adriana Fox on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn Summers
Admin
Dawn Summers

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drusilla
Canon Character
Drusilla

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Character's Name: Lilly Destino

Species: sidhe fate

Date of Birth: eh.. sometime in winter

Appearance: long bright blond hair, dark blue eyes and a winning smile,

Personality: bright, perky, not shy, clever and fears nothing (sounds like an annoying peep but she's more of, just get to know her kinda thing)

History: best explained in rp, but she comes from a paralel world, the differences in each world are massive but, at the same time small, she was born of Dave and Sasha, with a brother Darren

Powers/ Talents/ Abilities: ((Don't give yourselves a ton of powers unless it's apart of your species.))
she's a sidhe, fae, she's very resilient physically and mentally, she's unable to die, and a few others.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Summers
Admin
Dawn Summers

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Accepted Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:58 am

Character's Name: Lucy Franklyn
Species: vampire
Date of Birth: hmm... Can't remember.
Appearance: Lucy has long bright blonde hair that falls just below her shoulders usually in curls. She has dark blue eyes like deep sea. She has aclever looking face and lightly tanned skin, though of course she never gets much sunlight.
Personality: Lucy like most vampires enjoys causing pain. She tends to take anywhere from hours to days on a victim, unless she's either in a rush or they're not fun to play with. Her personality could be likened a little to vamp willow, dark humor, aggressively flirtatious, also gets bored easy.
History: long and complicated ((which means I really have no idea right now. Get back to ya on that x3))
Powers/ Talents/ Abilities: normal vamp stuff
Other Information:
Back to top Go down
Dawn Summers
Admin
Dawn Summers

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:16 am

Accepted

Last edited by Dawn Summers on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ovid
Admin
Ovid

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Character's Name: Ovid (short O and V sounds like W)

Species:souleater

Date of Birth: somewhere in the... 250BC

Appearance: light blond hair and silver blue eyes, he is rare to smile and often appears sad, he wears a black hooded claok at times that smells of smoke.

Personality: no sense of humor, often sad, quiet and does not care much for bodily looks, for instance, if one is naked or wearing something that shows more skin then some one has on em,he acts like their the same as if wearing a t-shrit and jeans.

History: he does htva a split personality, kidna like angelus, but his other side's motives ar eless clear now that his master Vyxzan has died. (see http://theshadowchronicles.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=98709521 for more details please, it's one of Dawn's other websights)

Powers/ Talents/ Abilities: can go incorporeal at will and is quite fluent in his native language lati

Other: Crosses, holywater and ordiany things that repel demons wont hurt him in any way shape, they are like showing a human a toothbrush in an attempt to repel them, utterly useless (see reason in rp)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Summers
Admin
Dawn Summers

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cassandra J. Magerine

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Character's Name: Cassandra Jane Magerine

Species: Half demon.

Date of Birth: Unknown

Appearance:Long, brown, pin straight hair. Big, blue eyes. Tall, thin. Looks about 20. Pretty.

Personality: Sweet, nice, funny, good, protective, caring, romantic.

History: Long, complicated, boring... Her mother was human, her father was a demon. She stopped aging when she was about 20. She's not really sure how old she really is. She's been alive for so long, she forgot. She forgot a lot of things, and decided to start over.

Powers/ Talents/ Abilities: ((Don't give yourselves a ton of powers unless it's apart of your species.)) transporting, speed, strength.

Other information: Is desperately searching for someone to love-Crushing on Xander- and works with the slayers.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Fox
Admin
Adriana Fox

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Accepted!! <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Creation   OC Character Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC Character Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Hellmouth :: OCC :: Characters-
Jump to: