Welcome to the Hellmouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hellmouth

A hotspot for supernatural activity. This is a Buffy and Angel roleplaying site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertisements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Summers
Admin
Dawn Summers

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Advertisements   Advertisements I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:14 am

Advertise your site's here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hellmouthrpg.forumotion.com
Lucy

Lucy

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy roleplay site   Advertisements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:04 pm

I made a site, just opened the other day even though i have no members yet. But it's going to be fun if i can get it running so members would be great! Here's the link:
[url]riverofbloodrpg.forumotion.com[/url]
And here's the story:
Hundreds of years ago, the legends say, a war broke out between the Old Ones, Dragons, and the human race. Millions of humans and thousands of dragons died. But humans were breeding like flies, outnumbering and overpowering the much larger Dragons. The final battle, they say, happened right here. The claws and swords clashed for the last time, cleaving flesh and spilling precious blood. They say when it was over, when the last dragon fell dead to the ground, the blood of both sides flowed as one into a massive river. As the river ran towards the sea, the blood soaked itself into the rocks of the riverbed, staining them a deep, clear crimson. And that is what we are born from. Cursed stones soaked by blood hundreds of years ago. The Dragon people. Hiding, always, what we truly are from our adopted families we mist try to live the most normal lives possible. There are others, we know, fellow children of blood living nearby, possibly even next door. And we must find them and offer help so the humans will never learn of our existence. Nor that of our less-human brothers and sisters. For the revival of Dragons depends on us.
Back to top Go down
Ovid
Admin
Ovid

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements   Advertisements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:40 am

Advertisements ?action=view&current=4c89985e45fb6
Back to top Go down
SweetF

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Florence - Do you have what it takes?   Advertisements I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:03 pm

A new and exciting RPG, ready for new members up to try something different.

Set in Florence, 1965

The city is divided between the two richest families. The Capone and the Russo are confronted since Russo's head of family killed Capone's head of family about 50 years ago. Since then there has always been arguing between them

Now we have a new generation of both families. The Capone control all the drug traffic that enters and exits the city, while the Russo control all the weapons. Noone interferes in the others work, but there is still great hate between the families.

But the hormones are also floating around the city, making people do mad things. Capone's hanging out with Russo's. Russo's hanging out with cops, and the magnificent Dolls always around.

Will you survive?

Only one way to find out;
Back to top Go down
SweetF

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements   Advertisements I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Advertisements Wwna69

Code:
http://sweetflorence.foroweb.org/

For the above, sorry, forgot to add. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements   Advertisements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertisements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum